Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Circle of Moms: Top 25 Family Bike Blogs

So it seems that the Circle of Moms website is compiling a list of the top 25 family bike blogs.

Here's what Circle of Moms has to say:

Top 25 Biking Families  

Whether they're trying to reduce their carbon footprints, stay fit or engage in fun weekend activities, these families know it all about biking.  Help us find the Top 25 Biking Families by Jun 28, 2011 at 5pm PST by voting once every 24 hours for your favorite blog.


So while I've never been particularly good at promoting Full Hands beyond some family, friends, and a small core of other mama and papa bike bloggers, I am excited about the possibility of having some new folks interested in family biking stumble this way.  

I  am also excited to see some 'old' friends in this list, family bike blogs that I have followed and looked to for inspiration and support, and some blogs that I am newly discovering.  Looks like I have a lot of good reading ahead of me.

So without being overly obnoxious I will simply say-- consider clicking here to vote for Full Hands.
(And yes, you may vote every 24 hours if the spirit so moves you.)

And take some time to look through this great list of other blogs focusing on family bike riders.

But click or not, ultimately, just Ride, Families, Ride.

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

I voted and put your link on my facebook status. Go fullhandsx3 go!

Lim Soo 林蘇 said...

Great to meet you. I am father of twin boys.

sara said...

@Lim Soo--Thanks for stopping by. Twin boys = fun, fun, fun!

Dottie said...

Congrats! So happy to see both you and Suburban Bike Mama on the list. The New Englanders are taking over. :)